February 02, 2009

About

A bit about myself:

In broad terms, I am an artist, one who creates, and I try to infuse a visual and spiritual aesthetic into all areas of my life. My best tools are my eyes, my heart, my hands and my natural Sagittarian optimism which begs me to reach for the stars. Today I paint, work with herbs, and I've begun Reiki training for energy healing.

My interest in herbs and natural products began in early 2000 when I learned about harmful ingredients in mainstream personal care products. From there I boldly set out to make my own healthier alternatives: lotions, soaps, cleansers, and toners. My first attempts were great fun, but not all great successes.

It was time to hit the books. My research for ingredients led me to discover the natural healing powers of herbs which previously I thought were only for garnishes and exotic flavorings. With a desire to learn more, I enrolled in a Master Herbalist Course and learned heaps more than I could ever have imagined. I started creating herbal salves and teas in addition to the lotions and soaps and my family and friends started asking me to create more.

Almost four years later, with an ever-expanding product line enjoyed by family and friends, I decided to take the leap into business and Chalice Hill Herbals was born. The journey continues…

Product Links
Esty shop
Artfire studio
Chalice Hill Herbals

My Other Blog
My Juice Cleanse

My Artwork
T.C. Stuart

Social Sites
Twitter
Squidoo
Give it to Me Raw Community

No comments:

Post a Comment